WAVE: Alarm Layout
Alarm Layout is a function within WAVE that allows the bringing of specific cameras to a user’s attention when a specific Event occurs. Users can easily find which camera to be focused on and the cause of the alarm in one click.
• Navigate to the resource panel, and right click on the camera. Then choose Camera Rules
• Create a new rule, choose an event, source camera(s)
• In the Action column, select Show on Alarm Layout
• Choose the targeted camera(s), you can choose one or multiple cameras
• Click Apply, then OK
• When the event occurs and detects, the Alarm Layout will be seen on the Navigation Panel